City Clerk > Elections
Primary Presidential Election - March 8, 2016 (Polling Hours: 7am - 8pm)
Ward 1 - City Hall, 3275 Central Blvd, Commission Chambers.
- Ward 2 - City Hall, 3275 Central Blvd, Community Room.
Ward 3 - Hudsonville Congregational Church, 4950 32nd Ave.
The 2016 Presidential Primary will be conducted as a “closed” primary, which means there will be three ballots; a Republican ballot, a Democratic ballot and a No Party Declaration ballot. The No Party Declaration ballot may be used for those who wish to just vote on the County millage proposal. Voters will be required to indicate on their applications to vote which ballot they want to receive.
Absentee Voting Information
As a registered voter, you may obtain an absentee voter ballot if you are:
- 60 years of age or older
- Expecting to be absent from the community on Election Day
- Physically unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- Unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- Appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence
- Confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial
An Absentee Voter Ballot may be requested from the City Clerk at the Hudsonville City offices, or download below and submit to the City Clerk.