Heart Of Hudsonville Photo Contest
Heart of Hudsonville Photo Contest
Amateur and professional adult and youth photographers are invited to enter their best images that capture the Heart of Hudsonville. Photos from all seasons are encouraged!
Stay Tuned for the date of the 2016 Contest!
Application Instructions & Requirements:
- Entries must be appropriate for all ages to view.
- Photos must be taken within the city limits of the City of Hudsonville or must be related to a City of Hudsonville activity (ie: school events). Photos from all seasons are encouraged.
- A completed Heart of Hudsonville photo contest entry form must be submitted with entries.
- Photographer must own all rights to any photographs entered into this competition as well as have model releases where appropriate.
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a CD containing images to Michelle Fare, 3275 Central Blvd, Hudsonville, MI 49426
Please submit high quality images in .jpg or .tiff formats. Please submit digital images at the original size and resolution at which they were taken.
Capture the heart of Hudsonville and submit your pictures in the following categories:
- Hudsonville Family Dentistry’s Best Smile – Who has the best smile in Hudsonville? Photo can include more than one individual.
- Hudsonville’s Awe Inspiring Nature – The most amazing shots of nature, found within the City limits
- It’s All About Community – Education, volunteerism, celebrations, and art/culture scenes
- Down on the Farm – The history, the roots of Hudsonville in a photograph
Photographers with winning photographs (as judged by a team of photography professionals, city leaders, and sponsor representatives) will be notified in December. Winning photographs will be displayed as artwork in the lobby of City Hall and highlighted on Hudsonville Family Dentistry & The City of Hudsonville’s websites, with photo credit.
Prizes, provided by Hudsonville Family Dentistry, are as follows:
- Grand Prize: Go Pro.
- Category Prizes: The winners of each category will receive a $50 gift card.
Submission of an entry automatically constitutes acceptance to the agreement that the contestant retains the copyright and all other rights to the photo, but grants to Hudsonville Family Dentistry and the City of Hudsonville an irrevocable and non-exclusive worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, and display the photograph for publications and events, without limitation.
Congratulations to the 2015 winners!
Rockford Wigger - Grand Prize
Erica Ouwinga - Down on the Farm
Heidi Kooienga - Best Smile
Sharon Vanderboon - Community