Most items circulate for 3 weeks (with the option to renew once)
Magazines, DVD’s, LaunchPads and some high demand items circulate for 1 week.
Overdue Fines & Library Fees:
Most items are fined at the rate of 15 cents per day, with a $5 maximum.
New Entertainment/Feature DVDS on our kiosk are $1 for a loan period of one week. You may place holds on these items but there are no renewals. The fine, if overdue, is $1/day with a $10 maximum.
New Informational DVDs on our kiosk are FREE for one week. You may place holds on these items and renew them one time. The fine, if overdue, is .15/day with $4.95 maximum.
Any Older Entertainment/Feature and Informational DVD’s that are located in the regular DVD section now circulate FREE for one week. You may place holds on these items and renew them one time. The fine, if overdue, is .15/day with $4.95 maximum.
- Photocopies $0.15/page (First 5 pages of a resume are free)
- Faxes $1.00/page ($0.15 per page after the first page)
- Disc Repair $3.00/disc
- Computer Printouts $0.15/page (First 5 pages of a resume are free)
- Color Scans $0.50/page
- By emphasizing excellence in public service through building relationships with patrons.
- By employing a staff that is welcoming, respectful, trained and knowledgeable.
- By developing a balanced collection of materials for all ages and needs enhanced by current technology and creative programming.
- By building and maintaining a facility that is well designed to meet the variety of patron and staff needs.
- By working cooperatively with other libraries and library organizations.
- Preserve our community’s history;
- Reflect its current character, and;
- Provide for the needs of future generations.
- Internet Policy
- Library Due Dates, Notices, Fines, Renewals and Billing Information
- Property Tax Library Card Policy
- Library Conduct Policy
- Business or Institution Library Card Policy
- Display Policy
- DVD Policy
- Gift Policy
- Laptop Policy
- Library Card Requirements
- Library Notices and Billing Information
- Local History Reproduction Policy
- Lost or Damaged Book Replacment Policy
- Materials Selection Policy
- Photo Policy
- Reciprocal Borrowing Policy
- Story Time Sign Up Policy
- Unattended Child Policy
- Video Policy
- Wireless Policy