Most items circulate for 3 weeks (with the option to renew once)
Magazines, DVD’s, and some high demand items circulate for 1 week.
Overdue Fines & Library Fees:
Most items are fined at the rate of 15 cents per day, with a $5 maximum.
Videos are fined at the rate of $1 per day, with a $10 maximum
- Photocopies $0.15/page (First 5 pages of a resume are free)
- Faxes $1.00/page ($0.15 per page after the first page)
- Disc Repair $3.00/disc
- Computer Printouts $0.15/page (First 5 pages of a resume are free)
- Color Scans $0.50/page
- By emphasizing excellence in public service through building relationships with patrons.
- By employing a staff that is welcoming, respectful, trained and knowledgeable.
- By developing a balanced collection of materials for all ages and needs enhanced by current technology and creative programming.
- By building and maintaining a facility that is well designed to meet the variety of patron and staff needs.
- By working cooperatively with other libraries and library organizations.
- Preserve our community’s history;
- Reflect its current character, and;
- Provide for the needs of future generations.
- Internet Policy
- Library Due Dates, Notices, Fines, Renewals and Billing Information
- Property Tax Library Card Policy
- Library Conduct Policy
- Business or Institution Library Card Policy
- Display Policy
- Gift Policy
- Laptop Policy
- Library Card Requirements
- Library Notices and Billing Information
- Local History Reproduction Policy
- Lost or Damaged Book Replacment Policy
- Materials Selection Policy
- Reciprocal Borrowing Policy 2013
- Story Time Sign Up Policy
- Unattended Child Policy
- Video Policy
- Wireless Policy