Volunteering with Emergency Management
We're always happy to hear from those interested in serving their community with the HEMD. You need no prior experience in emergency management - we provide the necessary training and offer opportunities for further learning.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have dependable transprotation
- Pass a routine drug test and background check
- Reliably attend department training and staff meetings
- Be willing to carry a pager
- Although there is a good deal of flexibility, a minimal amount of event participation will be required to maintain membership.
*This is not an exhaustive list. Please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Hudsonville Emergency Management Department, please complete the following contact form!