Hudsonville Farmer's Market & Event Center Introduction
|Date:||April 14, 2016|
|Time:||3:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
We are excited to be hosting an introduction meeting to the Hudsonville Farmer's Market & Event Center building.
At this meeting community leaders will share the plans and timeline for the conversion of this building into a new community asset.
You are welcome to stop by anytime between 3pm & 6pm. The Mayor will make his remarks at 4:30 pm.
Why you should attend:
- Get the insider scoop on the plans for development
- Find out the name of the building
- Hear about the proposed uses for the building
- Give your input and learn about community stakeholder meeting dates to have direct input into the project
- Find out how you can support this project